ATSL TeleSoft (Pvt) Ltd is an Access group company and a pioneer in GPRS and Near Field
Communication (NFC) transaction software solutions servicing some of the top government sector and
private sector projects in Sri Lanka. A unique opportunity awaits a dynamic individual to take leadership
in its software development and project delivery. Visit us at www.atsltelesoft.com.
- Develop customized business solutions that meet the requirements of diverse business sectors
- Requirement analysis, design, development, implementation and Project Management of real time, high throughput and high available software systems
- Continuous engagement with the customers and stake holders together with the software engineering team to guarantee expected delivery of the customer requirements
- Manage time and costs and deliver projects through a strong project management framework
- Work with the software engineering team to introduce industry best practices to deliver robust and scalable software.
Required Skills and Experience
- A degree from a recognized university in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field is required
- MSc in Computer Science is preferred
- 2 + Years of industrial experience and hands on software development is preferred
- Demonstrated skills in requirement Analysis, Design Patterns and Software development using latest technology frameworks required
- Device level programming/Embedded Software experience using C programming language is an added advantage
- Working knowledge in SOA based application development, Web Services, Socket Programming, TCP/IP and Integration Architectures
- Working knowledge in Database design and experience in MySQL, SQL Server and Oracle
- Working knowledge in Windows and Linux platforms
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in Java and Microsoft related technologies
- Good knowledge in Software development processes such as Agile or RUP.
Please send a complete CV with 2 references for verification to: email@example.com